Preferred Contract Supplier for Employment Advertising
How To Order
Use a Services Request Form within SpearMart
|Graystone Group Account Executive||FSU Procurement Contact|
Graystone can assist departments with recruitment, image, or student recruitment advertising.
- Reduce the cost of each FSU staff and faculty recruitment advertising order processed by Graystone (both print and web) by 5% and provide the comparison "normal" cost for audit purposes .
- Reduce the cost of each image, branding, diversity and student recruitment ad by 8% and provide the comparison "normal" cost for audit purposes. It is recognized that these ads generally emanate from marketing and/or communication groups and will be given to Graystone as "camera ready" and available for media placement. This discount does not apply to non-commissioned ads.
- Reduce the cost of web ads placed using the top 20 web sites by 10%. Since these ads qualify for the 5% overall recruitment ad rate reduction, the actual discount is 15%. The "normal" cost will be provided for audit purposes. Web postings from sites that do not provide standard agency commissions will receive the 5% staff and faculty recruitment advertising discount, but the standard agency commission will added.
- Ads designed to minimize white space. All discounts applied
- Your only expense is the cost of ad placement. Graystone compensation is the standard agency commission paid by the media providers.
- Design and media consultation are included at no charge.
- No add-on charges for media planning
- Includes advertising in newspapers, journals, online sites, and can be sued for advertising faculty as well as staff positions (or any other advertisements)
- Includes traditional print, interactive QR programs to enhance print media, online web only, diversity options, banner and tile placements on the internet and complete and rapid reporting capability