Preferred Contract Vendor for IT Hardware/Software
CDW-G is a leading technology solutions provider of hardware, software, peripheral products, and professional services to governmental and educational institutions. Set apart by a commitment to deliver the best customer experience, CDW-G assists in providing what you need when you need it in a way that exceeds your expectations. As a national leader in the technology industry, CDW-G will help you choose the solution that best meets your organization's current and future technology needs. Support is provided before, during and after your technology purchase. And, your personal account manager is there to help you every step of the way. Contract includes discount on the most commonly purchased technology products. Nationally leveraged volume price advantage for all members. Your one stop total software solutions provider. - See more at: http://www.njpacoop.org/national-cooperative-contract-solutions/contracts-general/technology-security-communication-solutions/100614-cdw/#sthash.vhYsisZW.dpuf
How To Order
PunchOut Catalog in SpearMart.
|CDW-G Account Executive||FSU Procurement Specialist|
A nationally leveraged cooperative contract through the National Joint Powers Alliance (NJPA), Contract #100614-CDW.
Term: 12/01/2014 – 11/18/2018
Delivery Terms: F.O.B. Destination, freight prepaid and allowed in the contiguous United States
Return Policy: Return authorization required. Defective product may be returned within 30 days of the shipping date for repair or replacement, as determined by manufacturer warranty. Contact the CDW-G Account Executive for a Return Materials Authorization (RMA) number. Non-defective products returned for credit or exchanges are subject to a 15% restocking fee. After 30 days, the manufacturer's warranty applies.
Other terms and conditions for product returns include:
- Open software may not be returned, if software electronically delivered and license downloaded not returnable
- Open consumable supplies may not be returned or refunded
- Non-defective product returned for refund or exchange must be in original, new, re-sellable condition and be accompanied by all original packaging, documentation and accessories, restocking fee may apply
- Shipping charges, if any, on original order are not refundable
- All products must be received by CDW-G before refund or replacement can be processed
- For any telecommunications equipment (ie: phones/teleconferencing equipment/videoconferencing/security cameras, etc.), please contact ITS prior to placing orders to avoid delays in processing.
- When purchasing equipment not found in CDW-G's Punch-Out Catalog using a Non-Catalog form in SpearMart, you must ensure you change the fulfillment address to MAIN
- If you can’t find an item in the catalog please contact the CDW-G Account Executive directly or the FSU Procurement Specialist noted above. Be sure to give them a complete description of the item and they may be able to either find the item or an equivalent.
- When receiving the order in OMNI make sure to do a receipt for each invoice, do not combine invoices as AP will not be able to pay.
- When purchasing a single item over $5,000 or several items that constitute a single item and the total is $5,000 or more, be sure to use an OCO commodity code so that a property tag may be issued.
- When doing a volume purchase please contact the specialist listed above. It is the responsibility of the specialist to negotiate pricing.
- For returns contact Stephanie Christensen and she will assist you with returning your item and issuing a credit or replacement. There may be a restocking fee for returned items that are not due to vendor error.
- All orders over $20,000 route to the IRM (Information Resources Manager) for approval before being dispatched to the vendor. All telecommunications, networking and wireless equipment route to the Telecommunications/Networking/Wireless groups for approval before being dispatched to the vendor.
* Employee Purchase Program: FSU employees can make personal purchases at the same discounts established for the University. Please contact Stephanie Christensen for more information.