NGC’s eCode Management System (EMS), is our secure platform to store the digital card orders and is designed for a streamlined delivery process.
You will need to create a user name and password to access the EMS and retrieve your eCode order. Upon logging in to our EMS, you may check your order status, download your eCode order ﬁles and keep track of your eCode order ﬁle downloads.
- Place your eCode order. Per our security policy, eCode orders must be sent to the name and email address that is provided on the order. However, If another individual will be distributing the codes, communicate this along with their first name, last name and email address in the “Notes Section” when placing the order. If you have any questions about this, please contact NGC at email@example.com.
- You will receive an email (from firstname.lastname@example.org) with a link prompting you to create a user name & password to access the EMS and retrieve your digital gift card order.
- As an added security measure, a PIN number is required to create your login credentials. Once you receive your “welcome” email, please call our Customer care Team at 888-472-8747 and we will provide it to you immediately. *Please note – orders cannot be processed until you complete this (one-time) step.
- You will receive email notiﬁcations with your eCode order statuses: Posted, Pending and Ready
- Once your order is processed (24-72 hours from placing order) you will receive an email notifying you that your order is “Ready” for download
- Visit https://customer.ngcecodes.com and log in with your EMS Username and Password to retrieve your digital gift card order and download the file.
- We suggest you save as a password protected ﬁle
Within the file there will be a column for the Retailers, a column for the Denominations, a column for the URL, and for a few select merchants, a secret code or challenge key is provided. (Not all merchants require the use of a secret code or pin, but some do, this is determined at the merchant level). End users simply follow the instructions provided in the merchants template (See example of a GameStop merchant approved template)
The URL (column E) is what you will distribute to the recipients. The end recipients will click on the URL link and it will open up to the Merchant approved template. From there, the end recipient can redeem online or print and redeem at a retail location.
Please see attached:
NGC Customer care Team