Preferred Contract Supplier for Fleet Services (Oil Change and Safety Inspections Only)
Bob's Auto Repair and Collision Center is a female owned and operated repair facility that was established in 1983 and has grown from one mechanic and two bays to eight mechanics and 23 bays over the past 41 years. Many of the employees at Bob's have been here for more than 10 years. They are located at 2293 Lake Bradford Rd, Tallahassee, FL, 32310 and their hours are Monday through Friday, 8 am to 6 pm.
How To Order
Requisition in SpearMart or Pcard can be used but only for FSU Fleet Vehicles. If a Pcard is used please provide the Vehicle tag# on the receipt.
Bob’s Auto Repair & Collison
FSU Procurement Specialist
Misty Moderau, CEO
FSU Category Manager
A competitively solicited FSU contract # ITN 6269-A
Term: 10/18/2021 through 06/30/2024 with up to 2 additional one-year renewals
Delivery Terms: F.O.B. Destination.
FSU has contracted with Bob’s Auto Repair & Collision to provide vehicle oil changes, safety inspections, and maintenance for the entire campus.
- When purchasing services using a Services Fixed Form, you must select Vendor ID 0000000592.
- When receiving the order in SpearMart make sure to do a receipt for each invoice, do not combine invoices as AP will not be able to pay.
- Discounted rates on service.
- Detailed invoice statements for service.
- Employee and student discounts for service are available with valid FSU ID. 15% labor discount towards repairs on any FSU faculty/staff personal vehicle. Students and Employees will present their current FSU ID cards to be eligible and will pay at time of service.
- Employee owned, and student personal vehicles are not tax exempt.