Preferred Contract Supplier for IT Hardware/Software and Accessories
Apple was founded by Steve Jobs, Steve Wozniak, and Ronald Wayne on April 1, 1976, to develop and sell personal computers. It was incorporated as Apple Computer, Inc. on January 3, 1977, and was renamed as Apple Inc. on January 9, 2007, to reflect its shifted focus towards consumer electronics.
Apple Inc. is an American multinational corporation headquartered in Cupertino, California, that designs, develops, and sells consumer electronics, computer software, online services, and personal computers. Its best-known hardware products are the Mac line of computers, the iPod media player, the iPhonesmartphone, and the iPad tablet computer.
How To Order
PunchOut Catalog in SpearMart.
|Apple Computer Account Executive||FSU Procurement Specialist|
Apple Computer is a sole source contract.
Delivery Terms: F.O.B. Destination.
Return Policy: Contact sales rep Dale Love for returns.
- For any telecommunications equipment (ie: phones/teleconferencing equipment/videoconferencing/security cameras, etc.), please contact ITS prior to placing orders to avoid delays in processing.
- When purchasing equipment not found in Apple's Punch-Out Catalog using a Non-Catalog form in SpearMart, you must ensure you change Apple's fulfillment address to MAIN.
- If you can’t find an item in the catalog please contact the Apple Computer Account Executive directly or the FSU Procurement Specialist noted above. Be sure to give them a complete description of the item and they may be able to either find the item or an equivalent.
- When receiving the order in OMNI make sure to do a receipt for each invoice, do not combine invoices as AP will not be able to pay.
- When purchasing a single item over $5,000 or several items that constitute a single item and the total is $5,000 or more, be sure to use an OCO commodity code so that a property tag may be issued.
- When doing a volume purchase please contact the agent listed above. It is the responsibility of the agent to negotiate pricing.
- If you can’t find an item in the catalog please contact Dale Love directly or the Procurement Specialist. Be sure to give them a complete description of the item and they may be able to either find the item or an equivalent.
- For returns contact Dale Love and he will assist you with returning your item and issuing a credit or replacement. There may be a restocking fee for returned items that are not due to vendor error.
- All orders over $20,000 route to the IRM (Information Resources Manager) for approval before being dispatched to the vendor. All networking and wireless equipment route to the Networking/Wireless group for approval before being dispatched to the vendor.