Preferred Contract Vendor for IT Hardware/Software and Accessories
How To Order
PunchOut Catalog in SpearMart.
|Dell Inside Account Manager||FSU Procurement Specialist|
Term: 5/2016 – 5/10/2022
Delivery Terms: F.O.B. Destination.
Return Policy: Contact Ryan COOK for assistance in returns.
- For order status, please visit https://www.dell.com/support/orders/us/en/04 and have your DPID or Dell order number.
- For any telecommunications equipment (ie: phones/teleconferencing equipment/videoconferencing/security cameras, etc.), please contact ITS prior to placing orders to avoid delays in processing.
- When purchasing equipment not found in Dell's Punch-Out Catalog using a Non-Catalog form in SpearMart, you must ensure you change Dell's fulfillment address to MAIN.
- If you can’t find an item in the catalog please contact the Dell Account Executive directly or the FSU Procurement Specialist noted above. Be sure to give them a complete description of the item and they may be able to either find the item or an equivalent.
- When receiving the order in OMNI make sure to do a receipt for each invoice, do not combine invoices as AP will not be able to pay.
- When purchasing a single item over $5,000 or several items that constitute a single item and the total is $5,000 or more, be sure to use an OCO commodity code so that a property tag may be issued.
- When doing a volume purchase please contact the agent listed above. It is the responsibility of the specialist to negotiate pricing.
- If you can’t find an item in the catalog please contact Ryan Cook directly or the Procurement Specialist. Be sure to give them a complete description of the item and they may be able to either find the item or an equivalent.
- For returns contact Ryan Cook and they will assist you with returning your item and issuing a credit or replacement. There may be a restocking fee for returned items that are not due to vendor error.
- All orders over $20,000 route to the IRM (Information Resources Manager) for approval before being dispatched to the vendor. All networking and wireless equipment route to the Networking/Wireless group for approval before being dispatched to the vendor.