Preferred Contract Vendor for General Office Supplies, Paper (Copier/Multipurpose), Toner (Ink Cartridges/Drums), and Accessories
|Office Depot, Inc. (Office Depot) is a global supplier of office products and services. The Company operates in three business segments: North American Retail Division, North American Business Solutions Division and International Division. The Company's North American Retail Division sells a range of merchandise through its chain of office supply stores throughout the United States. Its North American Business Solutions Division sells nationally branded and its own brand office supplies, technology products, furniture and services. The Company operates a network of distribution centers (DCs), crossdock, and combination facilities across the United States. The Company operates wholly owned entities, majority owned entities or participates in other ventures covering 41 countries and has alliances in an additional 19 countries.|
How To Order
PunchOut Catalog in SpearMart.
|Office Depot Account Executive||FSU Procurement Specialist|
A competitively procured contract by Florida International University, Contract #ITN 12-004
Term: 2/13/2012 - 02/12/2019 + two 1-year renewals
Delivery Terms: F.O.B. Destination. Next day desktop delivery for orders of “in stock” items received by 4pm local area time.
Return Policy: Products may be returned in brand new condition for any reason within 30 days of purchase. Items may be exchanged or returned for a full refund, which will be issued in the same way the product was originally purchased.
- The web site for ordering with the p-card is https://business.officedepot.com/
- For any telecommunications equipment (ie: phones/teleconferencing equipment/videoconferencing/security cameras, etc), please contact ITS prior to placing orders to avoid delays in processing.
- When purchasing equipment using a SpearMart Non-Catalog Request, you must select fulfillment address: GENERAL CAMPUS ORDERING: SPC#8010-020-4686 ACCT#21060130 (4146 Chelmsford Road Tallahassee, FL 32309 USA)
- If you can’t find an item in the catalog please contact the Office Depot Account Executive directly or the FSU Procurement Specialist noted above. Be sure to give them a complete description of the item and they may be able to either find the item or an equivalent.
- When receiving the order in OMNI make sure to do a receipt for each invoice, do not combine invoices as AP will not be able to pay.
- When purchasing a single item over $5,000 or several items that constitute a single item and the total is $5,000 or more, be sure to code as OCO so that a property tag may be issued.
- If you are interested in obtaining a User ID to utilize the FSU Office Depot contract using your P-Card, go to https://odams.officedepot.com/registrations/fsu_internet_reg.php and fill in the required information. You will need your OMNI Employee ID number (found on pay stub) and your OMNI Ship To code (if unsure what this is, ask your departmental Requester) to complete the registration form.
- If you want to use your P-Card at the local stores, you must register the card with Office Depot. To do this, cardholders must send an email to Nancy Milburn at firstname.lastname@example.org or Geneva Miller at email@example.com requesting that your P-Card be registered on-line. YOU DO NOT HAVE TO REGISTER IN ORDER TO USE SPEARMART!
- Do not purchase computer parts/accessories from Office Depot (with the exception of toner and copy paper) they are on contract with GovConnection.
- Limited furniture items are available from this contract.
- Make sure when doing your requisition that you change the “ship to” to your address so that you receive desktop delivery.
- For personal purchases, click here: http://odams.officedepot.com/registrations/fsu_student_employee_alumni_welcome.php