Preferred Contract Supplier: FSU Buyer’s Guide to On-Campus Printing Suppliers
|The On-Campus UPS Store® provides digital printing & document finishing services. Our locally owned & independently operated location provide convenient business services – Call or stop by today!|
How To Order
This is a non-Catalog Supplier. Use the Services Request Form in SpearMart or use your Purchasing Card.
|UPS Store Account Executive||FSU Procurement Specialist|
Brian Buckalew (For Printing Needs)
Steve Valentine (2nd point of contact – for escalations)
When utilizing the on-campus UPS Store
- P-card should be used to purchase print jobs. If a job exceeds the limit, a PO can be processed.
- Cardholders must provide their PCard information to the staff at the on-campus USP Store at the time the order is submitted.
- Should a department wish to obtain a quote from the campus UPS Store, you may contact The UPS Store directly at (850) 561-9180, email at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit the store located in the Oglesby Union.
- Printing customers at The UPS Store can expect rates comparable to those of other local print vendors and the store commits to offering fast, friendly and professional services. In addition, The UPS Store provides a variety of services to include banners, yard signs, mounting, wide-format laminating and business cards.
- For further information on any of the printing services available at The UPS Store, contact store manager Steve Valentine at (850) 561-9180, email: email@example.com or visit www.fsups.net
When requesting off campus printing or the on-campus UPS Store printing over $4000
- Use the Services Request Form in SpearMart and include printing specifications for review to Procurement Services. Printing requisitions will be reviewed to determine if competitive pricing is required.
- Anyone with questions regarding printing may contact Ololade Holmes, Procurement Specialist at 850-645-8207 or firstname.lastname@example.org .