Preferred Contract Supplier for Laboratory Supplies
|VWR enables science in laboratory and production facilities in the pharmaceutical, biotechnology, industrial, education, government and healthcare industries. With more than 160 years of experience, VWR offers a well-established network that reaches thousands of specialized laboratories and facilities spanning the globe. VWR has more than 8,500 associates working to streamline the way scientists, medical professionals and production engineers stock and manage their businesses. In addition, VWR supports its customers by providing value-added service offerings, research support, laboratory services and operations services.|
How To Order
1. VWR On-Campus LAB Supply & Service Center:
Go to the storeroom located in King Life Sciences Bldg., RM 1013 and pick out your products, then log into SpearMart/VWR Storeroom Punch-out by looking for the symbol: Create a shopping basket of the items you picked up, submit for approval or use a P-card at time of order pickup. You do not need to have approvals to take or pick up your materials. Invoicing will be the same as standard orders and will be paid electronically to VWR. Pre orders in SpearMart/VWR Storeroom Punch-out using the Custom Catalog for In Stock Items. Store management will notify when it is ready for pick up. See FAQ’s for more information.
Note: If you have special needs or require routine purchased items be located at the on-campus storeroom, please let the storeroom management know so that they can help accommodate certain requests.
2. SpearMart PunchOut catalog or VWR's website using P-Card:
If using the VWR website, ensure your account is linked to FSU contract pricing.
|VWR||FSU Procurement Specialist|
As our prime contract supplier for laboratory supplies, VWR should be utilized prior to considering other alternatives. All products receive free shipping.
If you are provided a quotation, you may pull that in through the SpearMart portal by going to “My Quotes” listed on the left side of the screen. Follow the prompts and continue, you’ll be directed to checkout. Eventually you’ll return to SpearMart to further process your order.
- New Low net prices on over 5000 high usage scientific supplies
- Deep discounts from manufacturer´s list pricing
- Special pricing with key manufacturer's only available through VWR
- Dynamic Hotlist of 400+ items & guaranteed cost savings of over $75K/year
- Price Match Guarantee for any competitive published price
- No freight, hazardous materials or dry ice charges.
- No minimum order charges
- A broad portfolio of more than 2,000,000 products from hundreds of leading suppliers
- New Laboratory Start-Up special offers and Product promotions
- Deliveries within 24-48 hours from VWR's Suwanee, GA distribution center
- No hassle return policy
Term: 09/04/2015 until 09/3/2020
Delivery Terms: FOB Destination.
VWR Web Registration Instructions:
If ordering outside of SpearMart, ensure you receive the FSU contract rates through VWR International by creating a VWR online profile on www.vwr.com. On the left hand side of the page, just under the LOG IN boxes, click the Icon that says
REGISTER. Next choose a “PERMANENT PROFILE” and select US as your country. Click “CREATE PROFILE” button. This will take you to a page where you will enter your contact information as well as an account number. To obtain your account number, please contact VWR Customer Support at 800-932-5000 and choose option 1 to speak with an associate or you may Gustavo Galdo; you will need to have your shipping address ready. Once you have your account number, you will also need to enter a password and a hint. After you submit the information, you will receive an email from VWR. Please open the email and click the link. This will notify VWR to ACTIVATE the account and link your contract pricing (takes 24-48 hours during the business week). Alternatively, email Gustavo Galdo, our local VWR Sales Rep., at Joseph.Su@vwr.com; he can have your profile linked almost immediately during business hours.
All returns must be authorized by VWR in order to ensure proper credit and must be requested within 60 days of purchase. Full credit will be issued for VWR errors or items that do not meet published specifications. NOTE: For returns not due to VWR error, FSU is responsible for all transportation fees related to the returned Products, however, VWR will waive the fee if an alternative Product is ordered. To ensure proper credit, each Product return must include the following information:
- Customer Name and Address
- Purchase Order Number
- Contractor Shipping Order Number
- Date of Invoice
- Catalog Number of Returned Item(s)
- VWR Return Authorization Number
- Reason for Return
Products not authorized for return include :
- Products not in completely resalable condition (including used products or Products with damaged, missing or defaced labeling or packaging.). In some cases Contractor will be able to provide replacement packaging for unused equipment and may be able to set up a credit and return.
- Chemicals, reagents, diagnostics, sterile or any controlled products (unless products do not meet specification)
- Laboratory apparatus or instruments that have been used or are without the original packaging, labeling and operating manuals
- Refrigerated products or other perishables.
- Products which are not inventoried by VWR and are not able to be returned to the manufacturer
- Products purchased on a Special Order Basis
- Products not purchased from VWR
- Products with an expired shelf life or an expiration date too short for resale
- Discontinued products
Each return shipment of hazardous materials must be packed and labeled in accordance with applicable regulations applying to transportation of hazardous materials. Shipping documents must also meet applicable transportation regulations. When necessary, FSU shall include with each return shipment of equipment, a certification from an authorized representative of the company that the equipment was properly decontaminated in accordance with current regulations and other recommended guidelines. The product should be shipped to the indicated service center and the transportation charges prepaid. To ensure prompt handling, the return authorization number should be placed on the outside of the package.
Stretch Your Spend! VWR representatives will be visiting individual labs and departments to offer cost savings on specific products and offering alternatives for consideration. VWR has a very liberal sample policy if technical evaluation must be completed in order to reduce spend.