Preferred Contract Supplier for Charter Bus Services
The University has a contract in place with Annett Bus Lines to provide charter bus service on an as needed basis to transport athletic teams and other university-related groups. Annett is Florida based and can handle your complete group travel and ground transportation needs. They can handle everything from local airport transfers to multi bus charters across the country.
Below is Annett contracted pricing:
How To Order
Fill out the below request form to obtain a quote from the contact listed below:
Bus Driver Info
Below lists useful information about policies and common practices regarding bus drivers.
This contract was solicited and awarded by Florida State University, Contract FSU ITN 5902-6
7/01/2018 – 6/30/2023
A purchase order MUST be in place prior to any service being performed. Any requisitions entered must include the following information:
- The size of the bus (IE: 33 passenger, 56 passenger, etc.)
- Number of buses
- Pick up time and location
- Destination location
- If trip is more than pick up and drop off, note if local transportation is needed (IE: do you need to be driven to restaurants, competitions, entertainment, etc.)
- Return date and time
- FSU contact name and phone number
On overnight trips, if FSU will be taking care of the drivers room.
- Payment Terms: Net 40
- Purchasing Card cannot be used