Preferred Contract Supplier for Audio and Visual Equipment and Accessories
|Founded in 1973 and located in Manhattan, B&H is the largest non-chain photo and video equipment store in the United States. Complete lines of photo, video, audio, lighting, pro accessories, entertainment, projection and surveillance devices and the broadest selection of security, multimedia, optics and A/V presentation technology make B&H a true one-stop-shop for your facility or organization.|
How To Order
Punch-Out Catalog in SpearMart
|B&H Account Executive||FSU Procurement Specialist|
800-947-8003 ext 7745
A nationally leveraged cooperative contract through the Education and Institutional (E&I) Cooperative Services, Contract #CNR0134
Term: 8/1/2013 - 7/31/2023
Delivery Terms: F.O.B. Destination - freight is free for orders that weigh less than 70 LBS. Orders weighing more than 70 LBS. or requiring truck delivery will be charged reasonable shipping.
Return Policy: Products many be returned in brand new condition for any reason within 30 days of purchase. Items may be exchanged or returned for a full refund, which will be issued in the same way the product was originally purchased.
- For any telecommunications equipment (ie: phones/teleconferencing equipment/videoconferencing/security cameras, etc), please contact ITS prior to placing orders to avoid delays in processing.
- When purchasing equipment not found in B&H's Punch-Out Catalog using a Non-Catalog form in SpearMart, you must ensure you change B&H's fulfillment address to MAIN.
- If you can’t find an item in the catalog please contact the B&H Account Executive directly or the FSU Procurement Specialist noted above. Be sure to give them a complete description of the item and they may be able to either find the item or an equivalent.
- When receiving the order in OMNI make sure to do a receipt for each invoice, do not combine invoices as AP will not be able to pay.
- When purchasing a single item over $5,000 or several items that constitute a single item and the total is $5,000 or more, be sure to use an OCO commodity code so that a property tag may be issued.