Contract Supplier for Medical and Surgical Supplies
Medline is a great choice for all medical and surgical supplies for many FSU departments. Student Health centers, Allied Health programs, Research departments, and Athletic departments can take advantage of contracted pricing. Benefits include next day delivery with 99% on time delivery of complete orders received before 1PM, FOB Destination shipping terms, and free shipping on orders over $150 for stocked items. Pricing is visible on FSU’s e-procurement platform SpearMart.
How To Order
SpearMart PunchOut catalog or PCard
Contract # E&I CNR01385
Term: 7/1/2015 - 12/31/22
Delivery Terms: Next day delivery with 99% on time delivery of complete orders received before 1pm, local member time FOB Destination, free shipping on orders over $150.
Pricing and Logistics
- Contract pricing for over 30,000 “hot list” items.
- Discounted pricing on all of Medline’s vast catalog of over 350,000 items, both Medline and branded items.
- Special pricing available on equipment orders and volume orders.
- Savings of over 15% on already used items.
- Savings on Medline brand items.
- No minimum order charges
- Same day shipping and next day delivery on stocked items when ordered before 1PM.
- Largest Privately owned manufacturer of medical supplies
- #1 in Exam gloves and #2 in Surgical gloves in the world
- Leader in central sterile supplies, PPE, Wound Care, Surgical Supplies, Surgical Instruments, Capital Equipment, Point of Care supplies and equipment
- Leading distributor of OTC, Vaccination, National Brand supplies, Capital Equipment
- Distribution centers in Orlando, Atlanta, Miami and 44 centers total across the country
Return Policy and Cancelations
- See return policy at http://www.medline.com/pages/return-goods-policy
- Warranty: Standard Manufacturer Warranty
- Orders can be cancelled provided that the order in question has not been picked andstaged for delivery. Shipments may also be refused at time of delivery
Medline is the largest privately held manufacturer and distributor of medical supplies uniquely positioned to provide products, education and support across the continuum of care. Medline’s ability to bring best practices from one care setting to another — from large healthcare systems and independent physician practices to home health patients and their families, is what sets Medline apart.
The Medline team is made up of clinicians, researchers, engineers, financial experts and 1,200 direct sales representatives with outstanding expertise. Medline knows the healthcare business from the bottom up and top down.
Medline is here to provide quality medical products with superior value to health care providers and end users, improving patient care and enhancing the quality of peoples’ lives.