Preferred Contract Vendor for Automobiles, Trucks & Utility Vehicles
How To Order
Use a Non-Catalog Request in SpearMart.
|Account Executive||FSU Procurement Specialist|
Varies by dealer
See Web Link listed below for detail
A competitively bid contract by the State of Florida, Contract #25100000-18-1
Term: 11/17/2014 - 11/16/2019
Delivery Terms: F.O.B. Destination.
- If you can’t find an item in the catalog please contact the Dealer Account Executive directly or the FSU Procurement Specialist noted above. Be sure to give them a complete description of the item and they may be able to either find the item or an equivalent.
- 1) Use the “Motor Vehicle” link. 2) Use the Pricing link. 3) Then use the Price Sheet & Ordering Instruction link. Scroll down until you locate the vehicle you are interested in and there you will find the ordering information listed. There is only one dealer awarded the specific model or type and that dealer is identified.
USE NOTE: To fully use this document, you must maintain an active internet connection (high-speed recommended) and have the latest version of the Adobe Reader installed. If you need the free Adobe Reader, go to http://www.adobe.com/, click on the "Get Adobe Reader" icon, and follow the software's directions for installation and use.
VIEWING NOTE: Due to the width and height of this document and the available screen space on your monitor, you may need to scroll across and up-and-down this document to view all available columns and rows. To scroll across this document, you can use the scroll bar in the bottom right of this window; to scroll up-and-down this document, you can use the scroll bar at the right of this window.
PRINTING NOTE: Printing this document will not automatically print any linked documents. To print any of the linked documents, you must individually open and print the linked documents.
KEY NOTE: For information related to this document, please see the Key at the bottom of the document.
- Prices include all charges for packing, handling, freight, distribution, and delivery.
- Transportation of goods are FOB Destination to any point within the State of Florida.
- All awarded Commodities are delivered with all documents completed and included, Charges and Fees
- Prices established for the State of Florida Base Vehicles individually include the following charges and fees:
- Title Application and Registration
- Plate Transfer
- Delivery to any point within the State of Florida
- Warranty and
- Any other charges or fees necessary to deliver the State of Florida Base Vehicle according to the requirements, specifications, terms, and conditions, exclusive of taxes.
- State of Florida Base Vehicle Prices and Options Discounts equate to average approximate discount of 20 percent off of list price (MSRP).
- Additional discounts possible for large quantity, identical motor vehicle, orders.
- Lead-Time: Approximate 30 - 190 Days (Based on State of Florida Base Vehicle and Options).
- Delivery included in State of Florida Base Vehicle Price.
- Statewide Awards.
- Wide product selection with approximately 755 State of Florida Base Vehicles on contract, each with associated Manufacturer's Options, and select Aftermarket Options.
- Manufacturer's standard most-inclusive government Warranty.
- Styles Include: Law Enforcement Automobiles, Law Enforcement SUVs, Law Enforcement Motorcycles, Automobiles, Low-Speed Vehicles, Passenger Vans, Cargo Vans, SUVs, and Pickup and Chassis-Cab Trucks (Class 1 through Class 5).
- Brands Include: Chevrolet, Club Car, Cruise Car, Dodge, Ford, Freightliner, GEM, GMC, Jeep, Motor Electric, Nissan, and Toyota.
- Note: The contract page lists the vehicle, the dealer, the price of the vehicle, pricing for options, lead time, and the last date to order this vehicle. For Police vehicles, there are other options available.