Preferred Contract Vendor for Medium and Heavy Trucks
How To Order
Use a Non-Catalog Request in SpearMart.
|Account Executive||FSU Procurement Specialist|
Varies by dealer
See Web Link listed below for detail
A competitively bid contract by the State of Florida, Contract #25101600-16-1
Term: 10/01/2016 - 09/30/2021
Delivery Terms: F.O.B. Destination. See information listed be low for more details.
Return Policy: See information listed be low for more details.
- If you can’t find an item in the catalog please contact the Dealer Account Executive directly or the FSU Procurement Specialist noted above. Be sure to give them a complete description of the item and they may be able to either find the item or an equivalent.
Contract Information: 1) Use the “Medium and Heavy Trucks” link. 2) Use the Pricing link. 3) Then use the Price Sheet & Ordering Instruction link. Scroll down until you locate the vehicle you are interested in and there you will find the ordering information listed. There is only one dealer awarded the specific model or type and that dealer is identified.
This State Term Contract is for the purchase of new Class 6, 7, and 8 medium and heavy chassis-cab trucks with or without installed options including various truck bodies and accessories.
Contract Site: State of Florida contract for Medium and Heavy Trucks
Pricing Link: Pricing File
USE NOTE: To fully use this document, you must maintain an active internet connection (high-speed recommended) and have the latest version of the Adobe Reader installed. If you need the free Adobe Reader, go to http://www.adobe.com/, click on the "Get Adobe Reader" icon, and follow the software's directions for installation and use.
VIEWING NOTE: Due to the width and height of this document and the available screen space on your monitor, you may need to scroll across and up-and-down this document to view all available columns and rows. To scroll across this document, you can use the scroll bar in the bottom right of this window; to scroll up-and-down this document, you can use the scroll bar at the right of this window.
PRINTING NOTE: Printing this document will not automatically print any linked documents. To print any of the linked documents, you must individually open and print the linked documents.
KEY NOTE: For information related to this document, please see the Key at the bottom of the document.
- Prices equate to discounts ranging up to 55% off of list price (MSRP) based on truck, body, and selected options (specific ceiling prices listed)
- Additional discounts possible for large quantity, identical vehicle orders
- Lead-time: 90 - 180 days (based on truck, body, and selected options)
- Delivery included in price
- Statewide awards
- Wide product selection with approximately 40 base vehicles on contract, each with associated options
- Manufacturer's standard most-inclusive government
Note: The contract page lists the vehicle, the dealer, the price of the vehicle, pricing for options, and lead time.