Contract Supplier for B2B Marketplace
Amazon Business provides B2B marketplace services for enterprise, small business, and public sector customers. For the public sector, this service helps to reduce procurement complexity and achieve spend goals by providing the ability to easily source from credentialed businesses, get control over non-contract purchases, and set guidelines to adhere to policies. For education, this service helps to empower teachers, faculty, and staff, save administrators time, and give more to students.
How To Order
SpearMart PunchOut Catalog
FSU Procurement Specialist
Click HERE for live chat
ASU Cooperative Contract between ASU and Amazon (Contract No. 342003)
Term: 6/30/2020 – 6/29/2022 with four automatic 1-year renewal options
- Unlimited Free 2-day shipping on Prime-eligible items
- Automatic tax-exempt purchasing on items sold by Amazon.com LLC and participating 3rd party sellers
- Business pricing and quantity discounts on millions of items
- Access to a specialized business only Customer Service team (see above for contact information)
Frequently Asked Questions
- When can Amazon Business be used?
When a product or service is not available from other University contracted suppliers, Amazon Business may be used. A list of contracted suppliers is available on the Procurement Services website at https://procurement.fsu.edu/how-buy/shopping-guide.
- How can an Amazon Business account be created?
An Amazon Business account is automatically created when you log in to my.fsu.edu, click the SpearMart icon, and then click the PunchOut catalog icon for Amazon.
- Can Amazon Business be used for personal purchases?
No. The University’s Amazon Business account is for FSU business-related purchases only. Personal use of the Amazon Business account or any unauthorized use of the University’s sales tax exemption is prohibited.
- Can I purchase a “Restricted” item?
Proceed with adding the item to your cart and checking out. In SpearMart submit your requisition for purchase order and it will be reviewed by a Procurement Specialist.
5. I received the error: “You can’t check out. Your organization is set up to place orders on Amazon using a procurement system."
Log in to my.fsu.edu and shop through the SpearMart punchout catalog for Amazon instead of logging in and shopping through Amazon.com.
6. On Amazon.com my order information shows: "ORDER PLACED" and "Pending Approval. This order needs to be approved in your purchasing system."
Either the order is either in draft cart or requisition status in SpearMart and needs to be processed by the shopper, or the order was "lost" between the Amazon system and SpearMart and needs to be re-entered.
7. How can I order an eBook or Software from Amazon?
Request and obtain approval from your Dean, Director or Dept Head in order to open your PCard for this type of transaction and then contact Pcard@fsu.edu.
8. How can I have an order shipped to an off-campus location?
Request and obtain approval from your Dean, Director or Dept Head in order to open your PCard for this type of transaction and then contact Pcard@fsu.edu. Include the business purpose for the off-campus ship-to location.
9. How can I make a return?
Contact Amazon Business Customer Support at 888-281-3847 or click HERE for live chat.
10. Other Questions
Contact Amazon Business Customer Support at 888-281-3847 or click HERE for live chat. If the Amazon Business customer support representative advises that an account change may need to be made by an account administrator, contact Procurement Services at 850-644-6850 or email@example.com.