Preferred Contract Vendor for IT/AV Equipment and Accessories
|Connection - Public Sector Solutions (formerly known as GovConnection) is dedicated to fulfilling the unique, specialized IT needs of federal, state, and local governments and academic institutions (K-12 and higher education) throughout the United States. We help academic and government IT and purchasing professionals make informed decisions and reduce procurement costs. With more than 300,000 products, a nationwide network of service partners, and teams of certified technical experts, we'll design, build, and support your end-to-end IT systems—all at once, or in project stages. We'll also identify and apply the federal, state, and local contracts and purchasing vehicles that enable you to achieve your school's or agency's goals—on time and on budget. We'll help you get it done right the first time.|
How To Order
PunchOut Catalog in SpearMart.
|Connection Account Executive||FSU Procurement Specialist|
A nationally leveraged cooperative contract through National IPA, Contract #R160202.
Term: Contract Renewed until 7/21/2019. Based on pricing, items may be subject to competitive quotes due to the nature of the commodity area. This is a contract for Technology and Interactive Whiteboard Solutions Products and Services.
Delivery Terms: See "Delivery Terms" listed below for detail.
Return Policy: Products may be returned in brand new condition for any reason within 30 days of purchase. Items may be exchanged or returned for a full refund, which will be issued in the same way the product was originally purchased. See below for more details.
- For any telecommunications equipment (ie: phones/teleconferencing equipment/videoconferencing/security cameras, etc), please contact ITS prior to placing orders to avoid delays in processing.
- When purchasing equipment not found in GovConnection's Punch-Out Catalog using a Non-Catalog form in SpearMart, you must ensure you change GovConnection's fulfillment address to MAIN.
- If you can’t find an item in the catalog please contact the Connection Account Executive directly or the FSU Procurement Specialist noted above. Be sure to give them a complete description of the item and they may be able to either find the item or an equivalent.
- When receiving the order in OMNI make sure to do a receipt for each invoice, do not combine invoices as AP will not be able to pay.
- When purchasing a single item over $5,000 or several items that constitute a single item and the total is $5,000 or more, be sure to use an OCO commodity code so that a property tag may be issued.
- When doing a volume purchase please contact the agent listed above. It is the responsibility of the agent to negotiate pricing.
- If you can’t find an item in the catalog please contact Rob Mitchell or Shelley Lochman directly or the Procurement Specialist. Be sure to give them a complete description of the item and they may be able to either find the item or an equivalent.
- When receiving the order in OMNI make sure to do a receipt for each invoice, do not combine invoices, as AP will not be able to pay.
- For returns contact Rob Mitchell and he will assist you with returning your item and issuing a credit or replacement. There may be a restocking fee for returned items that are not due to vendor error.
- Delivery Terms :
- Single items <150 lbs. or multiple items <500 lbs.: FOB Destination, freight prepaid and allowed (within the continental US) via the most economical method. Alaska and Hawaii freight extra - such charges will be added to the order and invoiced as a separate line item. There will be an extra charge to members for expedited shipping.
- Connection defines heavy shipments as a single item over 150 lbs or multiple items over 500 lbs or heavy dimensional weight (packages with a large size-to-weight ratio). For orders classified as a "Heavy Shipment", the shipping terms will be F.O.B. Destination, freight prepaid and added.
- Special handling charges may be incurred for shipments of hazardous materials (e.g. laptop batteries) which require special packaging and/or handling under federal regulations.
- Return Policy :
- Items must be returned within 10 days after receiving your Return Merchandise
Authorization number and must be packed in the original, unmarked packaging
with manuals, software manufacturer documents and registration card intact.
- All returns must be authorized within 30 days of the invoice date.
- Connection will replace or repair, at their sole discretion, any product that is
deemed defective. After 30 days, the manufacturer's warranty process must be
- Due to manufacturers restrictions, computers and printers are returnable in the first 30 days for repair only. Computers, printers, LCD projectors, and Quark products are not returnable for credit or exchange. All non-defective returns authorized by Connection are subject to a 15% restocking fee and must be completed within 30 days of invoice.
- Claims : All claims for damaged goods or short shipments must be received in writing within 30 days
- Warranty : Varies per manufacturer. Contact the dedicated E&I Sales Team.
- Note : Always identify yourself as an E&I member when requesting a quote or placing an order and reference Contract Number CNR-01141.
- Min. Order : Due to fluctuating, unstable energy prices in today's marketplace, Connection may add a handling charge of $5.00 to any single order with a total value of $50.00 or less.
- Agreement Highlights
- Competitively awarded
- Significant discounts on Lenovo desktops and notebooks as well as many other popular computer brands
- Access to more than 300,000 peripheral products from hundreds of manufacturers
- Full line of professional IT services
- Shipping included within the contiguous U.S.
- Features include:
- Product and technical information
- Billing information
- 24x7 product and account information
- Smart Selectors – system network, monitor, printer, and camera selectors compare up to 5 products and their features
- Memory configurator
- Order tracking
* Employee Purchase Program: FSU employees can make personal purchases at the same discounts established for the University. Please contact Bill Rawnsley for more information.