Preferred Contract Vendor for MRO Equipment / Supplies
|Founded in 1946 and traded on the New York Stock Exchange since 1961, Lowe’s (LOW) has grown from a small hardware store to a total home improvement company providing customers inspiration and support whenever and wherever they shop. Whether our customers shop in store, online, by phone, or if we’re meeting them at their home or place of business, Lowe’s is ready to help.|
How To Order
Use a Non-Catalog Request in SpearMart or ensure your P-Card is linked to contract pricing.
|Lowe's Account Executive||FSU Procurement Specialist|
A nationally leveraged cooperative contract through E&I Contract #CNR01375
Term: 07/01/2015 - 06/30/2020
Delivery Terms: F.O.B. Destination.
Return Policy: Products may be returned in brand new condition for any reason within 30 days of purchase. Items may be exchanged or returned for a full refund, which will be issued in the same way the product was originally purchased.
- When purchasing equipment using a Special Request requisition, you must select Vendor ID 0000001145, Location 001.
- Please note that contract pricing is only available through SpearMart. For p-card purchases, FSU is eligible for a 5% discount. Please contact Geneva Miller for key fob(s) in order to receive discounts in store and online.
- If you can’t find an item in the catalog please contact the Lowe’s Account Executive directly or the FSU Procurement Specialist noted above. Be sure to give them a complete description of the item and they may be able to either find the item or an equivalent.
- When receiving the order in OMNI make sure to do a receipt for each invoice, do not combine invoices as AP will not be able to pay.
- When purchasing a single item over $5,000 or several items that constitute a single item and the total is $5,000 or more, be sure to code as OCO so that a property tag may be issued.